No products in the cart.
Ingredients : (2-3 servings)
- 3 Minced garlic cloves
- ½ Zucchini cut in cubes
- ½ block of Firm tofu
- Mushrooms (oyster mushrooms/enoki…)
- 1 ½ tbsp Soybean paste
- 1 tbsp Gochugaru
- 5 Dried anchovies without heads and guts in a tea ball
- 500 ml Water
- Scallions & red chili thinly sliced
- Put garlic and dried anchovies in a pot. Add 500ml of water and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add the soybean paste and gochugaru. Stir to dissolve. Add the zucchini cubes and keep the stew boiling until they are tender.
- Once tender, remove the dried anchovies.
- Add the tofu and mushrooms. Carefully stir the stew and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and finish by adding chop scallions and red chili for color. Serve with rice. Enjoy!