No products in the cart.
This Korean dish is loved by everybody. Having meat, veggies, and rice, topped with egg and #gochujang in one bowl.
Did you know Bibimbap stands for?
“Bibim” means “mix” in Korean and “Bap” means rice.
Ingredients : (4 servings)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 500g thinly sliced beef
- 2 carrots cut into matchsticks
- 2 zucchini cut into matchsticks
- Shiitake mushrooms thinly cut
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 2-3 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp gochujang
- Shredded Seaweed
- Recipe1- Saute the mushrooms in a pan with 1 tsp of sesame oil for 1-2 min on high heat. Add 1-2 tsp of soy sauce near the end of cooking time.Cook all the veggies this way in the same pan. Set them aside on a large plate each time. Veggies should be crisp but cooked.
2- Heat 1 tbsp of sesame oil over medium heat, then cook the steak for 7-8 min until fully cooked and remove from the pan.
3- Using a tiny bit of olive oil, heat the same pan on high and cook the eggs, one by one, sunny side up. Remove from the pan when the yolks appear runny but mostly cooked.
4- In a bowl, add ½ cup of rice. Then pick the veggies one by one, place each one in a circle around the bowl. Add beef in the center and top with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with a spoon of gochujang.